Estimated setup time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Medium
Here's how you can add a custom exercise on TrainerFu:
- Navigate to Client--> Plan.
- From the current plan, select the day for which you wish to add the custom exercise. You'll now be navigated to the plan screen. Tap on "Add Exercise".
- Tap on "Create a New Exercise" at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the name of the exercise that you wish to add, select if it's a Strength/Cardio exercise, and tap on "Select a YouTube Video".
- Select the video that best matches the workout style. You can even play the video by tapping on the "Play" button, next to each video.
[Tip: The video list is sorted in descending order of total views/popularity.]
- If you want, you can even add a "Note" to the custom exercise video. It could be a quick, small description of the exercise. Tap on "Save", when you're done.
[Pro-tip: Next time, you wish to add the same custom exercise to a client, you don't have to add it again. You can just type the name of the custom exercise in the search box, and TrainerFu would automatically fetch it for you.]
- Modify system exercises and link your own videos
- Use plan templates to save time and effort
- How to track workouts when training in-person
You can find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our knowledge base at http://support.trainerfu.com/knowledgebase.
Please feel free to send us email at email@example.com with any of your questions.