Wondering how to get started? We'll walk you through the process.
Estimated setup time: 10-15 minutes
Feature level: Advanced
Net saved time/month: 240 minutes (~ 4 hours)
Create a multi-week plan template
- Navigate to Menu -> Plan Templates.
- Tap on "Add New Template", and give your plan template a name.
- Select the created template and tap on any weekday to start adding exercises for the day.
[Note: If you wish to add a custom exercise, follow this tutorial.]
- Once the exercise is added, tap on the "Edit" button to configure parameters like set, reps, weight, rest-time, etc for the selected exercise. Tap on "Save" when you're done.
[Tip: Need to give some special instructions to your client for the workout? Tap on "Add Note" to put in your comments. The note would only be visible to them, when they start training. ]
- Similarly, add exercises for all other days in the week to create a workout plan for the first week.
- To create a workout plan for the next week, simply swipe left on the template screen to unlock a hidden menu. Tap on "Add Next Week's Plan". You can now add exercises to the weekly schedule by following Step 3 - 5.
- Likewise, you can create a multi-week plan (for example, week 3, week 4, and so on..) for your clients, just by swiping left on the template screen, every time.
Assign a multi-week plan to your client
- Now that you've created a plan template, it's time to assign the schedule to a client. To put a client on a multi-week work schedule, open up their workout plan.
- Next, swipe left on the plans screen and then tap on "Copy From Plan Template".
- Tap on "Select a plan template" and pick the plan template that you want to assign.
- Next, set a start-date for the multi-week workout schedule. The start-date would be the date from which the plan template becomes active.
- After you set a start date, you'll need to confirm whether you wish to override clashes with the workout plans that you've already created for the client.
For instance, if you set the start date as 18th July, and the client already has an upcoming workout plan created for that week, you'll need to decide whether you wish to delete the previous plans or keep them intact.
[Hint: Keeping this option checked would delete all the existing plans and override all workout schedules with the plan template. However, unchecking the option would preserve your previously created workout schedules.]
- Finally, tap on "Copy", when you're done. To confirm that the schedule has been assigned, just swipe left on the screen, and you'll be able to navigate through all the weekly plans that you had created in the plan template.