Estimated setup time: 10 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Create a workout template
- Go to the main menu, and tap on "Workout Templates".
- Tap on the button "Add New Template". Give the template an unique name.
- Next, tap on the created template to open up the template screen. To add an exercise, tap on the "Add exercise" button.
- Select the exercises that you wish by searching for them in the search-box or you can even add a custom exercise by tapping on "Create a New Exercise".
- Tap on the back-arrow when you're done. Your progress will be auto-saved.
Assign a workout template
- To assign the created workout template, tap on the menu icon, and select "Home".
- Go to any client card and select "Plans". Once the plan opens up, tap on the day for which you wish to create a workout schedule.
- Next, tap on the button "Copy workout from a template", and select the template from which you wish to copy the exercises.
- Your exercises would now be automatically added to the workout schedule. If you want, you can either make a few changes to the plan, or save the plan by navigating back.
- Create a multi-week plan with workout templates
- Engage your clients on news-feed
- Train clients remotely from their smartphone