Estimated setup time: 3-5 minutes
Difficulty level: Medium
By creating an upcoming workout plan, you can...
- Create multi-week workout plans
- Schedule workouts in advance and switch plans at preconfigured dates
- Maintain log of the workout plans assigned in the past
To create an upcoming workout plan
- Navigate to your client's card and tap on "Plans".
- Now, slide your finger left to reveal a hidden menu. Tap on "Add Upcoming Plan".
- Next, you'll need to set a start date for your upcoming workout plan. Your plan would become active from that date. You can set the start date for your plan by tapping on "Start Date" at the bottom. Note: Upcoming workout plans can only be created for future dates.
- Once you have set the start date, tap on each day and start adding exercises to create a workout plan. Read: How to create a workout plan for your clients
- After you've added exercises for each day, tap on the "Clients" arrow in the top-left. Your upcoming workout plan would be auto-saved.
- How to email the upcoming workout plan to your clients
- How to track clients remotely from your smartphone
- Using plan templates to quickly create an upcoming workout plan
You can find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our knowledge base at http://support.trainerfu.com/knowledgebase.
Please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your questions.