- Who will be receiving the messages? [Group]
- When should the message be sent? [Wait time + Delivery time]
- What's the goal of the message? [Campaign]
How does auto-messaging really work?
- Automate onboarding: Create a sequence of messages that will be automatically sent to your clients when they signup for a training plan. This includes a personalised welcome message, followed by highly relevant workout tips on the assigned training plan/schedule. Perfect for online bootcamps or fitness challenges.
- Improve client engagement: Nurture your clients throughout their fitness journey and showcase the full-value of your personal training. Automatically share workout feedback, send follow-up messages when they miss workout sessions, and boost their morale when they stay consistent.
- Streamline processes: Say goodbye to excel-sheets and follow-up emails. You can now use auto-messaging to streamline all your business processes, right from logging assessments, documenting client information to collecting payments.
- Boost conversions: No more awkward follow-ups or sales calls. You can now prompt your clients to do a plan upgrade, when they have the highest probability of conversion (for instance, after logging their 21st workout, if they're on a 3-week FREE fitness trial plan).
- Save time (and money): Forget switching between multiple apps, like, email, WhatsApp, messages and more. All the auto-messaging sequences that you configure for your clients show up on the TrainerFu chat window, thereby enabling you to keep all communication at one place.
- Understanding automated messaging campaigns
- How to configure an automated message
- How to optimise delivery time for auto-messaging campaigns