Want to assign a workout plan to a group of clients? You can now create a workout plan for all the clients in a training group with just a few taps.
Estimated setup time: 2 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Steps to create a group training plan:
- Tap on "Plan Templates", and select the template that you wish to assign to a group.
- Swipe right on the screen (if you're on iOS) or tap on the menu on the top-right (if you're on Android).
- Select the option "Copy Template to Groups".
- Next, select the group(s) that you wish to assign the selected workout plan.
- Set the start date (has to be in present or future) for the selected workout plan.
- Lastly, uncheck "delete client's existing plans that are scheduled on or after the start date", if you wish to delete the client's current workout plan.
- Tap on "Copy" to assign the workout plan to all your clients in the group.
- How to edit or delete clients from a group
- How to personalise group training experiences on NewsFeed
- How to automatically send messages to groups
You can find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our knowledge base at http://support.trainerfu.com/knowledgebase.
Please feel free to send us email at email@example.com with any of your questions.