When programmed using TrainerFu packages, only the first two steps need to be completed by John (signup + payment) using a simple form.
In other words, training packages allow you to set up a fitness challenge that can track and engage hundreds or even thousands of interested leads... without requiring any manual setup.
- Customer information
- Workout Plan
- Training Group
However, what you do need to configure for each package is how the onboarding process will work for each new client that signs up for that package.
- Create a training group for fitness challenge: The first step is to create a training group for your clients. Ideally, you should give it the same name as the plan that you're selling. For example, if you're selling a fat-loss challenge, create a group named "Fat-Loss Challenge".
[Read: How to set up group training]
- Configure a plan template: Next, create a multi-week plan template that will have all the exercises that you want your clients to complete, when they sign up for the challenge.
For example, if you're setting up a 4-week fat loss challenge, you can create a multi-week plan template that has pre-configured workout plans for at least 4 weeks. Ideally, when configuring a challenge, you should configure the weekly workouts with increasing difficulty levels, so that your clients stay motivated to complete it till the end.
[Read: How to create a multi-week plan template]
- Schedule auto-messages: After you've set up a plan template, create an auto-messaging sequence for the fitness challenge that you just defined. You can set messages for triggers, like, "1 Day After account creation", "1 Day After joining Group", "After completing 1st workout", "After not logging workout for 7 days", and so on.
For example, if you're selling a 4-week fitness challenge, you can create a drip-message campaign, so that your leads will automatically get the messages from you when they signup, log their first workout, and so on.
While the step is optional, we recommend not skipping it, as it helps in making client training experiences more personalized and engaging.
[Read: How to automatically send messages to groups]
- Create trainer account: If you're running a multi-trainer facility, you might want to create different accounts for all fitness trainers in your gym, and then assign the package to the trainer that's going to be training the clients that you onboard.
- Setup the training package for fitness challenge: The final step is setting up the actual training package. Here's a step-by-step process on how to set it up.
- Step 1: Give your training package (fitness challenge) a name and description. This is what your clients will see when they signup. We recommend being as specific as possible with the training package name so that your clients have a clear understanding of what they will get when they signup. If you're going to charge for the fitness challenge, we recommend mentioning the payment schedule in the package description.
- Step 2: Next, select the group that will be assigned to a client when they signup for this training package.
- Step 3: Select the plan template that you just created for your training plan.
- Step 4: Next, if you're running a multi-trainer facility, you can select the trainer that'll be handling the clients that signup for the package.
- Step 5: After you've configured all the above options, you'll be asked whether you wish to charge clients for signing up. Check this option if you're selling prepaid training packages. Keep this unchecked, if you want to collect payment at a later point. [Read: Collecting payments using TrainerFu training packages]
- Step 6: Lastly, select who can signup for the training package that you just defined. You can either make the training plan exclusive to new clients, or you can even allow signups from existing clients (depending on your use-case). When you're done, click on "Save" to get the package link that you can share with your clients or embed on your website.
The first step to linking your fitness challenge is to copy the link of your training package. You'll find it here:
Click on the "copy link" button to copy the link, and then follow the steps below:
- Website: You can easily redirect your clients to your fitness challenge from your website. All you need to do is create a CTA button on your website for the fitness challenge, which links to the package. To know more about how you can link the fitness challenge with your website, follow this guide.
- Facebook page: You can also create a Facebook page or group for your fitness challenge, and link the training group, whenever a prospect clicks on "Sign up" or "Learn More". Here's a guide that'll walk you through the process of linking your fitness challenge with a Facebook page.
- Messaging apps: To share the challenge directly with clients through email or Whatsapp, just share the copied link with them directly via messenger apps, like, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.