Custom-branding allows you to create super-personalised training experiences for your clients and employees. The simplest way to understand custom branding is to think of it as wrapping the TrainerFu experience, under your personal fitness branding.
Now, we get a lot of questions from clients on how exactly custom-branding works, and how their clients will be able to download the published custom-branded app. We created this guide to help you better understand the custom-branding process and how it works behind the scenes:
Initial setup (one-time)
- If you're interested in getting a custom branding app, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on (408) 471-7821 (US) to speak with a representative.
- Once your request has been received on our end, we would process it and get back to you with an estimated timeline.
- After you give us an official confirmation, we'll take your branding assets (logo, background colour, photos, etc.), and customise the TrainerFu experience as per your branding. We'll do multiple iterations till you're finally happy with a version.
- Finally, we'll push the custom branded app on Play Store/App Store. Ideally, it should be LIVE within 5-7 working days, but it can take longer, depending on the rush. Once your app is live on the Play Store/App Store, we'd notify you with an email, and share the download link.
Due to recent changes in Apple's Developer policy, we're unable to push custom-branded apps from our developer account. Therefore, to publish your app on App Store, you might have to go through an additional process of creating an Apple Developer account (yearly subscription costs $99/year).
Client Download (iOS & Android)
- Once your app is live, you can ask your clients to download the custom-branded app directly by searching on Play Store & App Store. You can also ask your clients to download the custom-branded app directly by sharing direct download link (we'll be emailing you).
- After the app is downloaded on their phone, they just need to login with their client credentials (the same they had on TrainerFu). And that's it. They can now start logging their workouts from their smartphone.
- All the powerful features we build on TrainerFu would be ported to your custom-branded app for FREE.
- Our team will manage any bugs/issues and provide complete support for the custom-branded app.
- Any customisation to branding assets, after the custom-branded app has been published on App Store and Play Store, would be accepted only on a request basis. Please write to us: email@example.com, if you have any questions on app customisation.
Still Have Questions?
You can find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our knowledge base at http://support.trainerfu.com/knowledgebase.
Please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to know more about custom-branding.