Difficulty level: Easy
- Onboarding: Create a training package that you want to offer to your existing clients. This will require giving the plan a name and description, along with configuring the onboarding parameters, using the group, plan template and trainer dropdown. [Read: How to setup a training package on TrainerFu]
- Payment: Once you've configured the package, the next step is to setup the payment parameters, where you need to define how you want to collect payment from your clients. [Read: How to setup payment for training packages]
- Filter criteria: The final step is to select who can signup for the training program.
- In this step, you can select "Existing Clients Only", if you want to make this package exclusively available to clients that you've already added to your TrainerFu account.
- If you also want to allow new clients to signup for the program, you can select the option "Both New and Existing Clients".
- How to setup payment for training packages
- How to share/embed a training package
- How to setup a fully automated training package