In this article, we're going to walk you through how you can share or embed a training package to your website or social media page.
Estimated setup time: 2 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
How to embed a training package on website
Let's assume you are selling three plans on the website: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
In this case, you'll have to create new training packages on TrainerFu for each of the training plan that you sell on your website (in this case, "Bronze", "Silver" and "Gold"), and link them up with individual "Start" buttons. Here's how to do it:
- Click on the training package (for example: Bronze) that you created on TrainerFu and copy its link.
- Next, if you're using a CMS (like WordPress), use the interface to change the link of the "start" button to the package link. If you're using a static website, you can paste the following code:
<a href="your-training-package-link-goes-here"><button>Start</button></a> into the space for button.
Tip: You'll need to replace the link in the button with the actual link of the package that you want to sell.
- That's it. You can now start onboarding leads and start training clients.
- How to setup payment for training packages
- How to configure a training package for existing clients
- How to setup a fully automated training package
You can find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our knowledge base at http://support.trainerfu.com/knowledgebase.
Please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your questions.