Estimated setup time: 2 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Connect MyFitnessPal with TrainerFu
- Login to your client app.
- Tap on the "More" tab (at the bottom-right).
- Next, tap on "Meal Log", and then select "Connect with FitBit".
- Tap on "Grant access to your FitBit data". You'll now be asked to login to your FitBit account. Enter your credentials, and then tap on "Allow". The app will now prompt you to open in TrainerFu. Tap on "Open".
- That's it. Your FitBit account has now been successfully linked with TrainerFu.
- Track and log your weight
- How to link your MyFitnessPal account with TrainerFu
- How can I share my meal plans with trainer