Estimated setup time: 2 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Connect MyFitnessPal with TrainerFu
- Login to your client app.
- Tap on the "More" tab (at the bottom-right).
- Next, tap on "Meal Log", and then select "Connect with MyFitnessPal".
[Note: Before you proceed ahead, make sure your MyFitnessDiary is public. To know more about how to make it public, checkout this tutorial.]
- Enter your MyFitnessPal user-name in the textbox, and then tap on "Connect".
- That's it. Your MyFitnessPal account has now been successfully linked with TrainerFu.
- Track and log your weight
- How to link your FitBit account with TrainerFu
- How can I share my meal plans with trainer
You can find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our knowledge base at http://support.trainerfu.com/knowledgebase.
Please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your questions.